The event for Number Portability representatives to meet, learn, network and stay updated with developments in Number Portability globally
Number Portability remains as relevant today as when it was first launched – with around 120 countries globally yet to implement the solution, new developments in regulation and constant evolutions in technology and networks, it is vital that operators and regulators globally have a forum to debate some of the most pressing issues:
- How can you identify and overcome the technical obstacles to an efficient and timely Number Portability launch?
- How can you develop and deploy marketing initiatives to retain your existing customers and acquire new ones after the launch of Number Portability?
- How can, and should, operators and regulators address the demand for Service Portability alongside Number Portability?
- How can you evolve your Number Portability solution for Next Generation Networks such as LTE and IMS?
Don’t miss your chance to learn from a wide range of case studies that will get to the heart of your biggest commercial, regulatory and technical number portability challenges.
Your latest Number Portability challenges addressed – NEW AND EXCLUSIVE FOR 2013:
- Exclusive, industry-first case studies from Ghana, Nigeria, Russia, Japan and South Africa
- Learn how to address the demand for Service Portability alongside Number Portability
- Learn about key updates in regulation surrounding Number Portability and how these affect you
- Discover how to update and evolve your Number Portability solution for Next Generation Networks
Who will you meet at Number Portability Global Summit
Come and meet leading operators and regulators from Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, Asia, South America and the Middle East.
You will have the opportunity to meet and network with:
- Number Portability Managers
- MNP Project Managers
- FNP Project Managers
- Heads of Numbering
- Heads of Carrier Relations
- Interconnection Specialists
- Heads of Compliance
- Heads of Regulatory and Legal Affairs
- Directors of Regulatory Policy
- Marketing Directors
- Heads of Competition
Previous attendees have come from a wide range of countries, including:
Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Singapore, South Africa, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, UK, USA
What past attendees of Number Portability Global Summit:
“I really enjoyed the event and found it very valuable. I learnt a lot from a number of presentations and discussions. I think it was a good mixture of commercial, regulatory and technical approaches and we all have a great deal to learn from one another.”Philippe Fouquart, Numbering, Naming & Addressing Expert, Orange Labs Networks
“This was an excellent conference, excellent organisation, with an excellent choice of themes. Thanks a lot!”Martin Katzenbeisser, Head of Routing and Signalling, A1 Telekom Austria
“This was a great summary on worldwide practice from different angles and gave a view of the main processes and players…”Yulia Shutak, Project Manager, Astelit Ukraine
“Thank you for your kind support during the recent NP Congress in London, we got a lot out of it”James Wild, Principal Consultant, Laurasia Associates
“A very successful event, congrats to you and all your team. It was a pleasure to attend and I am really happy if my presentation helped the other attendees”Alper Tekin, Customer Aquisition & Program Management, Turkcell
“Having been involved with NP for almost 15 years I am pleased to report that virtually every presentation added new value to my knowledge! It was a real pleasure to meet the IQPC team and all the attendees.”Nicholas Bennette, Senior Consultant, Laurasia Associates
“I found the event very valuable with some really interesting and well balanced material.”Richard Anderson, National interconnection Manager, Colt Technology Services
“This was a good event providing insight to some key markets with a real mix of people from various functions across a wide range of countries. The speakers were very good, with a broad range of topics covered and I enjoyed the format.”Calum White, Global Numer Portability Manager, Truphone
“This was a very interesting and useful event which we found to be very valuable”Anna Podvysotska, Head of Carrier Relations Department, MTS Ukraine